Follow these instructions to get started building your first conversational app with Narratory.
Creating your Narratory app
Create your app for free at app.narratory.io.
Connecting a Dialogflow agent for NLU
Narratory uses Dialogflow (ES/Essentials version) for NLU. The following (~1 min) video shows how to create a free Dialogflow ES agent and connect it to your Narratory app:
The (~1 min) video above walks through the following steps:
- Open your browser and go to Dialogflow ES console
- Create a new Dialogflow ES agent. Pick the region closest to your users and the right language.
- Go to the Service Account page.
- If this is the first time you enter the Google Cloud console, you will have to accept the terms and conditions
- If you are asked to select a project, pick the one named the same as your Dialogflow agent.
- Once on the Service account page, create a new Service account:
- In the first step, name it "narratory".
- In the second step, give the service account the role "Dialogflow API Admin".
- Skip the third step by just pressing continue.
- Once the service account is created, press the dot-menu under Actions and create a key of type JSON and download it to your device.
- Copy-paste the JSON key into your Narratory agent's settings pane
- Done! Now you can build your agent and start chatting with it
Once set up, we recommend the 6 minute Hello world tutorial to jump-start your bot-building with Narratory!